Here are some resources and information on staying cool through this hot weather! This post will be updated with any new information and resources as they become available.
- If you need a place to cool off, Multnomah County has an interactive map of cooling centers, libraries, and water/recreation locations you can cool off at here. You can also find any updated information on cooling centers, misting stations and more at their Help for when it’s hot page, and information in additional languages.
- Cooling centers are open 24 hours a day. Current locations include:
- In addition, a daytime cooling center is open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM in Old Town at 435 N.W. Glisan St., Portland.
- Several Multnomah County libraries are open until 9:00 PM through to Saturday the 30th. Find Multnomah Library locations here.
- For transportation needs, TriMet will not turn anyone away if they cannot pay fares during the hot weather. TriMet asks riders to let their driver know they are headed to a cool place.
For more information or to find a cooling station near you, visit 211info.org or dial 211.