Our fall webinar season is open! Discover how to care for the land in ways that benefit people, water, and wildlife!
From Biochar to Water Conservation, our FREE workshops help you save time, money and energy. Attend any or all webinars from the comfort of your own home. Each workshop has time for Q&A during or after the webinar.
See the workshop descriptions here.
Fall Webinars: Simply click on a workshop date below to register!
- Weds, 11/30: Climate Resilience: At Home, In Your Yard, and Beyond (6 – 7pm)
- Thur, 12/1: Landscaping for Wildlife (6 – 7pm)
- Sun, 12/4: Urban Weeds (1 – 3:30pm)
- Thurs, 12/8: Creating an Edible Landcsape (6 – 8:30pm)
- Sun, 12/11: Naturescaping Basics (1 – 5pm)
- Thur, 12/15: Native Plants (6 – 8:30pm)
Recorded Webinars: Available 24/7!
The recordings listed below are available anytime, and you may access them as many times as you like. Click on the name of the webinar you would like to view. The recording will be available immediately after entering your name and email address.
- Outdoor Water Conservation (From 11/6/22)
- Climate Resilience: At Home, In Your Yard, and Beyond (From: 10/13/22)
- Urban Weeds (From 10/9/22)
- Creating an Edible Landscape (From 9/28/22)
- Native Plants (From 9/29/22)
- Naturescaping Basics (From 3/5/22)
- Rain Gardens 101 (From 10/22/22)