We work at the neighborhood level to provide information, resources and tips so you can discover new ways to fold pollution prevention and resource conservation into your everyday yard and gardening routine. Our events, workshops and presentations offer you the opportunity to explore which methods will work best for you. There are many ways to get involved!
- Our FREE Workshops demonstrate sustainable gardening practices that reduce pollution and conserve water while saving you time, money and energy.
- Our annual Native Plant Sale provides thousands of inexpensive bare-root native trees and shrubs that are great for naturescaping, rain garden and restoration projects.
- Our annual Naturescaped Yard Tour gives you behind the scenes access to yards of do-it-yourself gardeners who have created low-maintenance landscapes that attract wildlife, conserve water, and have no need for synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- We are happy to give a Short Presentation on a variety of subjects to your group, club, organization, or at your meeting, event or training.
- Get to know EMSWCD! Board, Committee and Budget Meetings are open to the public, and the board meetings are held monthly at the EMSWCD office.