Is your organization looking for funding for a conservation project? You can apply for a Partners in Conservation (PIC) grant!
What we fund:
Projects must address one or more of the following topics:
- Habitat Restoration / Monitoring
- Water Quality / Conservation
- Sustainable Gardening / Agriculture
- Stormwater Management
There are two types of grants available:
- PIC Grants: shorter term projects with a one year time frame, for a minimum grant award of $5,000 and a maximum of $60,000.
- PIC Plus Grants: projects with a time frame of two to three years, between $5,000 and $100,000 per year.
Grant applications are due by December 15th this year; don’t delay! Application materials are now available. If you have questions about applying for a grant, please contact Suzanne Easton, EMSWCD Grants Manager, at email@example.com.
You can also learn about our 2015 PIC grants awarded here.