Discover how to care for the land in ways that benefit people, water, and wildlife!
From Stormwater Solutions to Biochar to Water Conservation, our FREE workshops help you save time, money, and energy. Attend any or all webinars from the comfort of your own home. Each workshop has time for Q&A during or after the webinar. See the workshop descriptions here.
- Soil Health Principles that Improve Farm Operations Workshop, in person (Thursday 6/1 1:00 – 3:30 p.m. )
Our regular live workshop season is in Fall and Spring, we have finished our live workshops this spring. Please check back for our live workshops in the fall and view the recorded webinars below.
Recorded Webinars: Available 24/7!
The recordings listed below are available anytime, and you may access them as many times as you like. Click on the name of the webinar you would like to view. The recording will be available immediately after entering your name and email address.
- Climate Resilience: At Home, In Your Yard, and Beyond (Recorded 5/25/23)
- Intro to Naturescaping (Recorded 5/17/23)
- Intro to Stormwater: Solutions for Healthy Waterways (Recorded 5/4/23)
- Outdoor Water Conservation (Recorded 4/19/23)
- Native Plants (Recorded 4/6/23)
- Landscaping for Wildlife (Recorded 3/22/23)
- Creating an Edible Landscape (Recorded 3/18/23)
- Urban Weeds (Recorded 3/9/23)
- Naturescaping Basics (Recorded Mar. 22)
- Rain Gardens 101 (Recorded Oct. 22)
Looking for workshops in another language or other accommodations?
Visit our new Growing Green Communities page here!
Find resources and materials for our workshops here:
Download presentation slides and other resources from our Workshop Materials page!
These materials are supplemental. To get the most thorough and accurate information, be sure to attend a workshop or watch a recording!