This page provides information on how to complete your registration, workshop handouts and resources, and helpful tips for using GoToWebinar. Please scroll all the way down to view all of the information provided.
How to Complete Your Webinar Registration:
- From the list of Upcoming Webinars below, click on the session you plan to attend. (You will be directed to a GoToWebinar registration form.)
- Fill out the short form and click the “Register” button. (Your registration is complete when you see the “You’re Registered!” message.)
- Look for your 2nd (and final) email that provides specific instructions and a link to the webinar that you will use at the time of class.
Each class listed below has its own unique link. Please double check your webinar date to ensure the link you click matches the class you plan to attend.
If you have not already registered with us to attend a particular recording, please do so here. Your registration helps us to gauge public interest in these topics. Thank you for registering for each webinar separately.
Workshop Handouts & Resources:
Please visit our Workshop Materials page to access a wealth of resources for each workshop, including the class agenda, handouts, worksheets and copies of our slide presentations. None of these materials are required to attend the webinar but they are very useful for a deeper understanding of the information that will be presented.
Handy Tips for Using GoToWebinar:
- After you register through GoToWebinar, you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to join the webinar as well as information about system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- You will need a computer and/or a smart phone device to view the presentation. We highly recommend doing a system check to make sure your device will work for the class.
- Audio: Headphones are recommended for the best quality audio. Once the webinar has loaded on your computer, select either “Telephone” or “Mic and Speakers” from the “Audio” section of the GoToWebinar control panel. If you select “Telephone”, you will see the webinar access code and audio pin that you must use once you’ve called in by phone. We recommend calling in for audio if your internet connection is not strong or if at any point during the webinar you lose audio from your computer.
- The phone number to call will be a long distance number. If you choose to call in for audio, consider using a mobile phone if your land-line may be charged long distance fees. However, using a land line will give you a better quality audio than using a cell phone.
- You will need to download the free software from GoToWebinar the first time you use it.
- This happens automatically (with your permissions), once you click on the webinar link close to the time of the class. If this is your first time using GoToWebinar on your device, please try to start the process 10-15 minutes before the class start time to ensure that any issues can be resolved in time. You can get more information on this process and troubleshooting tips in this handy guide.
- It is recommended that you close other applications and open tabs and windows on your device, when accessing the webinar, to improve the quality of your connection. If you are able to use a wired internet connection instead of WiFi, you will have a more stable connection.
Thank you for joining us for these workshops. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we engage with this new platform as a new and exciting way to bring you a quality educational experience while sharing all the great resources for conservation gardening that EMSWCD offers.
Please contact Rhesa at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 935-5368 with any questions or concerns, or if you’d like to cancel your participation.