Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Columbia Grange
Address: 37493 Grange Hall Rd, Corbett, 97019
IMPORTANT: This workshop has been rescheduled to April 17th due to weather concerns (originally scheduled for March 6th)
Transform your land into a refuge for local wildlife.
Habitat loss is the greatest threat to the survival of wildlife in the US. But you can make a difference on your own property!
- Gain knowledge of the best plants and strategies for increasing habitat on your land.
- Learn about the needs of a variety of beneficial wildlife and insects.
- Bring specific questions about animals, plants and your property.
- Learn how to develop, design and implement a plan for your property.
- Receive guides and other useful handouts.
- Create a beautiful haven for all kinds of local wildlife!
This event is currently full, but you may:
- Register for another workshop that has seats available, OR
- Fill out the form below to get on the wait list. If a space becomes available we will process your registration and contact you right away.
Category: Rural Workshops