Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: EMSWCD Office
Address: 5211 N Williams Ave, Portland, 97217
EMSWCD’s Annual Native Plant Sale is once again fast approaching! Last year, our volunteers helped us successfully assemble and distribute native plant orders to almost 1,000 individuals in the Portland area! We would love to have you join the fun this year. To start, we need help with pre-event t-shirt sorting. Shift details are listed below.
Dates & Details:
Pre-Event (T-shirt Sorting): Tuesday, November 19th through Thursday, November 21st
Help us to sort and roll our 2020 Plant Sale t-shirts. Shifts are flexible: come for as long as you are able from 9:00AM – 1:00PM.
Volunteer Working Conditions:
All volunteer shifts take place in a (semi-heated) basement off the back parking lot of the EMSWCD Office located at 5211 N Williams Ave., Portland, OR 97217. Temperatures will vary, and volunteers may experience some exposure to the weather. Work will be physically moderate, as it may involve standing, walking, bending, twisting, and rolling t-shirts. Snacks and a t-shirt will be provided.
Register To Volunteer:
Please make note of the following in the comment box during your registration:
- The name of your friend/partner you’d like to volunteer with (please register separately)
- If you are interested in volunteering for more than one shift
- If you have any severe allergies
- If you have any accessibility concerns
Feel free to reach out to Brandi with your volunteer-related questions by email at email@example.com or by phone at (503)935-5364.
This event is currently full, but you may:
- Register for another workshop that has seats available, OR
- Fill out the form below to get on the wait list. If a space becomes available we will process your registration and contact you right away.
Category: T-shirt Volunteers