Date: Thu, Mar. 31
Click here to view larger map
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Columbia Grange
Address: 37493 Grange Hall Road, Corbett, 9719
Explore the benefits of landscaping with native plants on your property! In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to identify native plants growing on your land.
- View examples of native trees, shrubs, and groundcovers that do well in similar growing conditions.
- Learn successful planting tips that will help them thrive.
- Receive a free native plant ID guide!
- Gain the knowledge and tools to choose the perfect plants for your property.
Spaces Available: 24 (of 60 max)
To register, simply fill out the form below:
Registration has closed for this event.
Category: Rural Workshops