Time: All Day
Location: Please see notes below
This is a two-part registration process. The webinar recording is available immediately after completing the steps below:
- Fill out the registration form below
- Look for the “Registration Confirmation” email from EMSWCD
- Follow instructions for how to view the recording
Learn to Naturescape! “Naturescaping” is the practice of designing (or redesigning) your landscape so that it reduces water use and decreases storm-water runoff while saving you time, money and energy. Please note that this class will focus on the Willamette Valley in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. This introductory workshop introduces the core concepts of naturescaping, and also explores:
- pollution prevention through the reduction/elimination of chemical use
- how native plants naturally resist pests & tolerate drought conditions while attracting native birds, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators to your garden
- basic site planning principals, and many other great natural gardening & design tips
Even if you decide to enlist the help of a contractor, you’ll have the framework to make decisions and effectively communicate the vision you have for your yard.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on accessibility or accommodation.
Spaces Available: 474 (of 500 max)
Sign Up Below
Registration has closed for this event.
Category: Archived Webinars