Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Please see notes below
This class is being held as a webinar. Please register with us here and keep an eye out for the registration confirmation email from us with information on accessing the webinar.
Learn to Naturescape! “Naturescaping” is the practice of designing (or redesigning) your landscape so that it reduces water use and decreases storm-water runoff while saving you time, money and energy. This introductory workshop introduces the core concepts of naturescaping, and also explores:
- pollution prevention through the reduction/elimination of chemical use
- how native plants naturally resist pests & tolerate drought conditions while attracting native birds, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators to your garden
- basic site planning principals, and many other great natural gardening & design tips
Even if you decide to enlist the help of a contractor, you’ll have the framework to make decisions and effectively communicate the vision you have for your yard.
Please contact Rhesa at (503) 935-5368 or email@example.com for information on accessibility or accommodation
This event is currently full, but you may:
- Register for another workshop that has seats available, OR
- Fill out the form below to get on the wait list. If a space becomes available we will process your registration and contact you right away.
Category: Naturescaping & Site Planning