Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Mount Hood Community College
Address: 26000 SE Stark Street, Gresham, 97030
UPDATE PARKING LOCATION: Meet in Parking lot AM near the Visual Arts buildings, enter on Stark street and follow that road to the end. Look for events signs, see red star on map.
Join us for a morning of fun and community at the Mt. Hood Community College Volunteer Planting! We’ll be planting a variety of native trees and shrubs to help beautify the campus and improving habitat for students, visitors and wildlife.
Planting Event Details:
- Safety is our priority! We will be in an outdoor setting and there will be plenty of space for people to keep a safe distance. Masks are required.
- Work will be physically moderate. Bending and using shovel to put plants in the ground, no heavy lifting needed.
What to Wear and Bring:
- Please wear clothes that are appropriate for the weather (we love layers!) and closed toe shoes/boots that will be comfortable on uneven terrain.
- Please bring your own water/coffee and snacks.
- Your mask. (We’ll have extra in case you forget)
Questions? Email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, I’ll be happy to chat!
Spaces Available: 22 (of 40 max)
Sign Up Below
Registration has closed for this event.