Workshop Handouts & Resources:
Please visit our Workshop Materials page to access resources for each workshop including the agenda, handouts, and copies of the slide presentations. None of these materials are required, but they can be useful for a deeper understanding of the information that will be presented.
Handy Tips for Using Zoom Webinars:
- After you register through Zoom Webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to join the webinar as well as information about system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- You will need a computer and/or a smart phone device to view the presentation. We highly recommend doing a system check to make sure your device will work for the class.
- Audio: Headphones are recommended for the best quality audio. Once the webinar has loaded on your computer, select either “Telephone” or “Mic and Speakers” from the “Audio” section of the GoToWebinar control panel. If you select “Telephone”, you will see the webinar access code and audio pin that you must use once you’ve called in by phone. We recommend calling in for audio if your internet connection is not strong or if at any point during the webinar you lose audio from your computer.
- The phone number to call will be a long distance number. If you choose to call in for audio, consider using a mobile phone if your land-line may be charged long distance fees. However, using a land line will give you a better quality audio than using a cell phone.
- You will need to download the free software from Zoom the first time you use it.
- It is recommended that you close other applications and open tabs and windows on your device, when accessing the webinar, to improve the quality of your connection. If you are able to use a wired internet connection instead of WiFi, you will have a more stable connection.
Thank you for joining us for these workshops. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we engage with this new platform as a new and exciting way to bring you a quality educational experience while sharing all the great resources for conservation gardening that EMSWCD offers.
Please contact Tiffany at email@example.com or (503) 935-5377 with any questions or concerns, or if you’d like to cancel your participation.