- Lissa worked with Online Support to finish installing email archiving software.
- Lissa rebooted firewall after reports of internet outages from staff; retrieved accidentally deleted files.
- Alex worked on resolving an internal issue wherein emails sent to staff from our own website are sometimes marked as spam. Researched server settings, Wordpress and plugin forums, and Edgewave spam filter settings. Worked with Chris from Online Support to create new filters that would allow genuine emails through.
- Alex performed testing with Katie and Erik to verify only emails our website sent to staff were marked as spam, and not emails sent to public addresses. The test worked: only internal emails exhibit the issue.
- Alex will continue to monitor new filter settings to see that website-generated internal emails and notifications come through.
- Jed and Lissa will respond to staff IT issues and questions as needed.
- Lissa will finalize IT equipment replacement schedule and begin implementation.