- Staff reported the server was running loudly. The server was using a very high percentage of available memory and the noise was due to fans working to cool the station. Lissa followed up with Online Support.
- The internet connection has been dropping off occasionally; Lissa created a ticket with Online Support to investigate the issue.
- Staff brought up concern some emails sent by our campaign program (MailChimp) were getting caught in spam; Alex noted this only happens locally and not to our constituents (email recipients), due to safeguards against phishing emails.
- Lissa will research mail archiving software options for organizing and compressing public records mailbox.
- Alex will look into ways to adjust spam settings to allow our own emails (website form emails, MailChimp) to reach us with less issues.