Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church
Address: 17405 NE Glisan St, Gresham, 97230
Learn to Naturescape! Naturescaping is the practice of designing (or redesigning) your landscape so that it reduces water use and decreases stormwater runoff while saving you time, money and energy. This introductory workshop introduces the core concepts of naturescaping, and also explores:
- pollution prevention through the reduction/elimination of chemical use
- how native plants naturally resist pests & tolerate drought conditions while attracting native birds, butterflies and other beneficial pollinators to your garden
- basic site planning principals, and many other great natural gardening & design tips
Class will visit nearby Nadaka Park to see design principles in action. You’ll receive a comprehensive workbook and even a free native plant to help you get started.
This event is currently full, but you may:
- Register for another workshop that has seats available, OR
- Fill out the form below to get on the wait list. If a space becomes available we will process your registration and contact you right away.
Category: Naturescaping & Site Planning