The sunny days have helped with our garlic mustard control efforts along the Historic Columbia River Highway. We hired a contractor with the equipment needed to work along the highway, and they treated right of way along the road between the Springdale School building and Latourell. The remainder will be treated next week. It seems like the time between bolting and flowering is taking longer this year. Has anyone else noticed this?
- Thank you for making native gardening affordable
- Salmon in Johnson Creek? You bet!
- What's big and green and hiding out at EMSWCD?
- Weed control update
- Look for us at the Corbett Fun Festival
- Keep it clean
- Dumpster extended until June 25th
- What about the cliffs?
- Dumpster available until June 16th
- Weed watchers needed