Find resources related to farm succession and family planning here. You can also learn more about farm succession planning and workshops we offer on our Farm Succession Planning page in our Working Farmland Protection section.
Ongoing Farm and Ranch Succession Planning Training / Workshops
- The Clackamas Small Business Development Center offers an in-depth workshop series that includes one-on-one counseling to help develop a farm succession plan: Farm and Ranch Succession Planning Program.
- Rogue Farm Corps offers a regular workshop series.
- Oregon State University’s Ties to the Land program offers a regular workshop series.
- Oregon State University’s Center for Family Enterprise offers learning opportunities and courses on family business planning, including succession.
General Resources Sites
The websites linked below provide various farm succession planning resources.
- Rogue Farm Corps provides a list of Oregon and US resources here.
- Beginning Farmers offers a helpful resource list here.
- The Agrarian Trust has a page with links to farm transfer guides, stories and other resources here.
- Land for Good has developed a short list of resources.
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach provides numerous templates and guides to the farm succession planning process here.
- OSU provides a list of family business advisor professionals here.