Keep up to date with the latest documents and minutes from our meetings here. EMSWCD is a public (governmental) organization. With the exception of occasional executive sessions, all meetings of our Board are to open the public and the public is very welcome to attend.
Each meeting includes an opportunity to comment; agendas of upcoming meetings are posted below and in the Oregonian newspaper. You can also view a full calendar list of upcoming board, committee and budget meetings here.
The District office is ADA accessible, and served by bus lines #44, #72 and #6. For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, or for translation services, call (503) 222-7645 no later than 48 hours prior to a meeting date.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us, or call us at (503) 222-7645.
The East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District (EMSWCD), all of Multnomah County East of the Willamette River, has scheduled Board and Committee Meetings at the District Office (Board Room), 5211 N. Williams Ave, Portland, OR 97217, for the months of March and April 2015.
Final Meetings’ Agenda items are confirmed about a week prior to each meeting date. The EMSWCD web site is updated frequently to reflect the most current information regarding meetings’ proposed agendas. For more information about Board Meetings and Committes, please visit the pages within this section.
Land Legacy Committee Meetings
- April 6th, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Agenda includes discussions regarding land trust collaboration options and site-specific protection opportunities. An Executive Session under ORS 192.660(2)(e) may be held for discussion of real estate negotiations.
Board Meeting will be held on the below dates:
- March 2nd, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Agenda items include consideration of SPACE and CLIP grant requests, updates from program staff, briefings by external staff regarding culvert prioritization and regional fundraising for Outdoor School.
- April 6th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. Agenda includes PIC grant applications, program updates and other items of business.
Budget Meetings will be held on the below dates:
- March 16th, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Agenda items will include review of the budget and discussion.
- March 31st, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Agenda items will include review of the budget and discussion. Public questions and comments will be taken at this meeting per procedures developed at first meeting, and copies of revised budget will be available.
- April 6th, 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM. Agenda includes any changes to the budget proposed at previous meeting. Public comments will not be taken at this meeting. Copies of final draft budget will be available.
Find minutes from our meetings!
You can find archived meeting minutes and other public documents in our Documents and Resources section.