The purpose of the PIC Grant Review Committee meetings is to review Partners in Conservation grant applications, in order to make funding recommendations to the Board of Directors.
PIC Grant Review Committee Members
- Directors: Rick Till
- Associate Director: Mike Gerel
- Staff: Jay Udelhoven, Executive Director; Andrew Brown, Conservation Program Supervisor; and Suzanne Easton, Grants Manager
- 2015-16 External Community Members: Jennifer Devlin, Environmental Program Manager, Portland Bureau of Environmental Services; Daniel Evans, Restoration Ecologist, Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership; Sheilagh Diez, Community Partnership/Parks and Nature, Metro; and Anita Yap, Community and Program Assistance Manager, Water Quality Operations Division, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
PIC Grant Review Committee Meetings
- Thursday, March 1st, 2018 at 8:30 AM.
Agenda items include: reviewing and ranking the 2018 Partners on Conservation grant applications.
- Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 at 9:00 AM.
Meeting goals include: to ensure a thorough and fair review process that involves a diverse range of expertise and backgrounds, to identify important questions and concerns requiring further research or follow-up, and to rank applications in order of merit to help guide the EMSWCD Board of Directors’ 2017 PIC funding decisions.