The purpose of the Grants Committee meetings is to review policies and make recommendations to the Board concerning all grant programs.
Grants Committee Members
- Directors: Mike Guebert, Nellie McAdams, Rick Till.
- Staff: Jay Udelhoven, Executive Director; Andrew Brown, Conservation Program Supervisor; Suzanne Easton, Grants Program Manager.
Grants Committee Meetings
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 4:00 PM. Agenda items include: Planning for PIC 2017 review process, proposed revisions to grant guidelines, general grant status reports, general discussion of policies and guidelines.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Agenda items include: 2015/16 Reports on Partners in Conservation (PIC); Small Projects and Community Events (SPACE) and Cooperative Landowner Incentive Program (CLIP); policy recommendations on contract provisions; and future plans for the grant programs.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM. Agenda items include: Finalizing the review process and materials for the 2016 Partners in Conservation grant (PIC) applications, reviewing grant program goals and baseline information needs, reporting on status of active EMSWCD grants – PIC, SPACE, CLIP.