The purpose of the Grants Committee meetings is to review policies and make recommendations to the Board concerning all grant programs.
Grants Committee Members
- Directors: Mike Guebert, Nellie McAdams, Rick Till.
- Staff: Jay Udelhoven, Executive Director; Andrew Brown, Conservation Program Supervisor; Suzanne Easton, Grants Program Manager.
Grants Committee Meetings
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 4:00 PM. Agenda items include: Planning for PIC 2017 review process, proposed revisions to grant guidelines, general grant status reports, general discussion of policies and guidelines.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Agenda items include: 2015/16 Reports on Partners in Conservation (PIC); Small Projects and Community Events (SPACE) and Cooperative Landowner Incentive Program (CLIP); policy recommendations on contract provisions; and future plans for the grant programs.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM. Agenda items include: Finalizing the review process and materials for the 2016 Partners in Conservation grant (PIC) applications, reviewing grant program goals and baseline information needs, reporting on status of active EMSWCD grants – PIC, SPACE, CLIP.
- September 16, 2015, at 10:00 AM: Grants Committee Meeting. EMSWCD will hold a meeting of its Grants Committee at the District Office, 5211 N Williams Ave, Portland, OR, 97217. Agenda items include: Progress reports on grant programs, Consideration of modifications to PIC and CLIP program guidelines, planning for 2016 PIC grants. The materials for this meeting can be downloaded in the following link:
- June 9, 2015, at 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Strategic Conservation Investment (SCI) Ad-hoc Committee. An ad hoc committee of the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District (EMSWCD) regarding Strategic Conservation Investments will be held on June 9, 2015, from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, at the EMSWCD office: 5211 N. Williams Ave., Portland, OR 97217. The committee will discuss the policies, processes, goals and other issues related to the SCI grant program. The committee is expected to make recommendations to the EMSWCD Board of Directors. The materials from this meeting can be downloaded in the following link:
- May 26, 2015, at 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Strategic Conservation Investment (SCI) Ad-hoc Committee. Committee members reviewed and discussed background materials and program options related to SCI grants. Committee members were asked to make a recommendation to the EMSWCD Board of Directors regarding if and how the SCI grants should be implemented in the future, but did not finish their discussions. Another SCI Ad-hoc Committee was then scheduled for June 9, 2015. The materials from this meeting can be downloaded in the following two links: