The purpose of the Grants Committee meetings is to review policies and make recommendations to the Board concerning all grant programs.
Grants Committee Members
- Directors: Rick Till
- Associate Directors: Mike Gerel
- Staff: Jay Udelhoven, Executive Director; Andrew Brown, Conservation Program Supervisor; and Suzanne Easton, Grants Program Manager
Grants Committee Meetings
- Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 at 4:00 PM. Agenda items include: Partners in Conservation (PIC) 2018 survey results, proposed revisions to 2019 PIC funding levels and areas of funding, grant program status reports, and general discussion of strategic plan status regarding the grant program.
- Thursday, October 5th, 2017 at 4:00 PM. Agenda items include: Planning for PIC 2018, review process, proposed revisions to grant guidelines, general grant status reports, general discussion of policies and guidelines.
- Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 at 4:00 PM. Agenda items include: Planning for PIC 2017 review process, proposed revisions to grant guidelines, general grant status reports, general discussion of policies and guidelines.
- Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Agenda items include: 2015/16 Reports on Partners in Conservation (PIC); Small Projects and Community Events (SPACE) and Cooperative Landowner Incentive Program (CLIP); policy recommendations on contract provisions; and future plans for the grant programs.
- Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 at 9:00 AM. Agenda items include: Finalizing the review process and materials for the 2016 Partners in Conservation grant (PIC) applications, reviewing grant program goals and baseline information needs, reporting on status of active EMSWCD grants – PIC, SPACE, CLIP.